4A fet low rds(on) /was Stamp EFI

Walter Petermann corsaro at brokersys.com
Sat Jun 27 09:04:15 GMT 1998

> Sandy wrote:

> > You could get a logic level FET but even some of them are so-so at <
> > 5volts. Check out some of the smart power drivers, ie, IRF6210, built in
> > charge pump, protected, and can be driven by most any logic level. Unless
> > you are using Peak and Hold style injectors, no real need for the lm1949,
> > just get something that can handle a couple of amps and you are good to go.
> >
> > Sandy

I found an interesting fet in my new Mot catalog. It's not 'smart' but it
is tiny and can handle several amps with only 50mohm on resistance and 1v
threshold. Looks like you could make a real compact 'sequential' inj
drive circuit or maybe an 'on coil' ion drive.
However the order info says it's available in reals of 3000. So, as far
as experimenting, it looks like dreaming material only!

http://mot2.indirect.com/books/dl126/gifs/mgsf3454vt1rev0.1.gif

 Walter