4A fet low rds(on) /was Stamp EFI

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Sun Jun 28 05:04:26 GMT 1998

The only thing I would really worry about is the power dissipation, it
states 2 watts, and that is on a good day with a nice cool breeze, derate
and it will be way to low. Remember that this stuff must be able to survive
in the rear end of a rhino in the 120 degree heat and then toss on some
hibinaros just for fun. For these types of drivers they really should have
a good amount of reserve capability. I was looking at the IRF30xx series
that are surface mount, but after trying them, decided that the TO-220 is a
better way to go.

Sandy