700R4 bptest

Barrett Flowers vette at disknet.com
Sun Jun 28 05:29:29 GMT 1998

>     Next item is trying B Hartman's 700 build doc..  Anybody have
> anything to add to his list?.

Can you expound on this a tad? I am right in the middle of rebuilding my
'84 th700-r4 tranny right now, and any info would be appreciated. I'm
installing the TCI rebuild/shift kit, so this might be of some interest
to me.
Thanks.

     -Barrett
vette at disknet.com
     1989 Carroll/S.C.A.R. Performance Corvette
     Paxton S/C, Borla, FX-3/z51/HD Springs, Exorbitant engine mods.
     PBM Racing heads, PBM custom cam, valves, springs, retainers, etc.
     1984 S.C.A.R. Performance Corvette- Mod Engine, leather, TCI 700-R4
     ICQ contact # 6317092   Owner: SCAR PERFORMANCE
     WebPage: http://members.tripod.com/~Barrett_VETTE/index.html
     Don't Forget To WAVE! I am.....
     Southern Indiana, near Louisville, KY
     Member: Ohio Valley Vette Assoc. New Albany, IN