Programming 808

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun Jun 28 15:18:45 GMT 1998

If your new to this programming series be sure to read all the
previous 101/808 posts, and the 101 at the projects area.
  Also, If you have better names for what I call things, please
forward them, and we'll be going back over things for the math
as time permits, and as I/we fill in the details.
  For those up to speed on where we're at I'll continue with 000F
and that is MAP Q.
0010  Def Map
0011  TPS Multi
0012  Map OFS
0013  AC Map
0014  DR MAP
0015  EGR TPS
0016  TPS CTR
0017  TPS Gain
0018  TPS Q
0019  TPS DEF
Some Unknowns, any help here appreciated
001F  VSS Const
If any one finds an error, or thinks something is wrong,
please email me    nacelp at bright.net
Cheers
Bruce