Newbie

modifier at bigfoot.com modifier at bigfoot.com
Sun Jun 28 17:28:36 GMT 1998

I just found this mailing list a few days ago.  I have been going
through the archives and have found a lot of useful information.
But there is so much there it's hard to find certain information.
So I thought I would ask a few questions.  If anyone can give me
the answers or tell me where to find them I would really appreciate it.

1.  Which microcontroller is used in the 1227165 ecm in an 89 Corvette?

2.  Is there a shareware or freeware disassembler for this?

3.  Is there a memory map for this Eprom that would show me where the
    fuel map, ignition map and coolant fan turn-on temp map are?

4.  How do I calculate a new checksum?

I have many more questions but I'll keep looking before I ask anymore.
Thanks in advance for any help or information.