Ecm pinouts at 332 incoming

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Jun 29 15:28:03 GMT 1998

Ugh, maybe this is a repeat, but some of the new wiring diagrams
are up at 332 incoming.   Listing is like this   MY, ecm, eng, maf/map
If ya have some to post and don't know how send'em to me, and we'll
get it handled.  If you post some please tell the list.  Also, please
limit id to 8 characters.
Cheers
Bruce              CSH Staff and I had a wonderful weekend,  the 7
                        who are vertically challenged are going by Sneezy
                        Doc, Grumpy, Bashful, Happy, Dopey, and Sleepy.