Twin injector system?

Joe Boucher BoucherJC at lmtas.lmco.com
Mon Jun 29 22:04:16 GMT 1998

> From: "Bruce Plecan" <nacelp at bright.net>
> Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 16:12:00 -0400
> Subject: Re: Twin injector system?

It's so nice to find a kindred spirit.  I was thinking the same thing, but thought
this would be an interesting possiblity for a pic (stamp?) controlled piggyback
system.  Have the second batch of injectors controlled by the pic (stamp?).  Have it
monitor conditions till the right rpm, throttle position, and manifold pressure
happen, then start up the injector pulses.  Have the main ecm prom setup to
anticipate the ramping up of the pic (stamp?) controlled sytem.  There was a couple
of companies selling something like this back around 1990.  Saw an ad and was
mentioned in "Turbo" magazine.

Could I do this?

Hell no.

Joe Boucher