Twin ECM Systems

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Tue Jun 30 02:14:15 GMT 1998

>To say it won't work today cause of what happened a year ago is kinda self
>defeating IMHO.

I said it didn't work then.  I then explained (or attempted to <G>) the
circumstances and the mistakes we made, hoping to save people time and
effort by looking at our mistakes, and either coming up with a new
solution, of resolving whatever mistakes we made when we attempted this.  I
was merely following your "share everything" theory.

>charcoal canister purge "pin" to run a aux injector.  Yes that would
>take a code change, but IMHO 2 piggyback is at least worth
>exploring.

Completely agree, unless you need the canister to pass emissions, which is
part of my goal.  Even though I have a 1967 title for a car I haven't built
yet, its unethical.  I wouldn't mind passing emissions, with a 500HP+ V6.

>I can see why it had troubles with trying to run stock programs in pairs.

Two cents taken :).  We had a lot of problems, and I think 90% of them
stemmed from rushing the project.

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606

Homebrew Automotive Website: