Twin ECM Systems

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Jun 30 02:47:42 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Frederic Breitwieser <frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com>
Subject: Re: Twin ECM Systems

>>To say it won't work today cause of what happened a year ago is kinda self
>>defeating IMHO.
>
>I said it didn't work then.  I then explained (or attempted to <G>) the
>circumstances and the mistakes we made, hoping to save people time and
>effort by looking at our mistakes, and either coming up with a new
>solution, of resolving whatever mistakes we made when we attempted this.  I
>was merely following your "share everything" theory.

I misunderstoof your meaning, my error, hence I'll return to my
chair in the corner...   Least the hat getting more comfortable...

>>charcoal canister purge "pin" to run a aux injector.  Yes that would
>>take a code change, but IMHO 2 piggyback is at least worth
>>exploring.
>
>Completely agree, unless you need the canister to pass emissions, which is
>part of my goal.  Even though I have a 1967 title for a car I haven't built
>yet, its unethical.  I wouldn't mind passing emissions, with a 500HP+ V6.

Now, we're talking!!...    Been thinking about a Cat Conv, and then
for a final mellowing run it thru a auger silencer...

>>I can see why it had troubles with trying to run stock programs in pairs.
>
>Two cents taken :).  We had a lot of problems, and I think 90% of them
>stemmed from rushing the project.

Good,  Fast,  Or Cheap,  pick Two.......
Cheers
Bruce