Supra Dual INjectors

Jake Lindeke jlindeke at bsfh.org
Tue Jun 30 05:17:13 GMT 1998

> Howdy Jake.
>
> How rude would it be to ask to see a basic schematic?  YOu are doing
> exactly what I am trying to achieve.

I dont think that would be Rude at all teh problem with a schematic is that i
have no idea how it works or how to make one. it is a product that i have
bought. it is quite a commen part on modified Japanese turbo cars.
it is a small radar detector looking device. Mine is made by Ultra but i have
never seen them in the US only in japan where i got it. there are also injector
controllers made by Greddy (www.greddy.com) and HKS (www.hks-usa.com)
Apex, and a few others. there should be a japanese tuner in your town you can
by them Retail there.tell me where you are and i can find a retailer.  but some
of them work diffrentally then others so you will have to see what works by
checking out all of them.  I will worn you this is not a cheap device.
--Jake Lindeke
--SOGI South-East Chapter Coordinator
--http://sesogi.bsfh.org