EFI-ing my V-8 Datsun Z......

Shannen Durphey shannen at mcn.net
Tue Jun 30 13:33:22 GMT 1998

Paul Ruschman wrote:

>         I have a 75' Datsun Z that is powered by nicely warmed over 355 Chev. I have been driving this car for a little over a year now and I am getting the EFI itch.
<snip>
> My question is I have access to a Holley projection system and was wandering the groups opinions, thoughts or alternatives?

>                 Thanks in advance,
>
>                 Paul (BRAAP) Ruschman
>                 75' 280 ZR-1
>                 http://www.datsuns.com/projects/paulrproject.htm

Can you build something similar to the Howell systems?
Also, 2bbl or 4bbl? (just curious)
The older tpi setups are somewhat rpm limited  ( about 4500
rpm stock), but they make great torque.  IMO, these are
great pickup truck intakes.   Lessee, 3.36 gears and 14"
tires, right?  Where do you make the best power?

Shannen