ECU files 2D 3D

Jason Weir jweir at worldnet.att.net
Tue Jun 30 14:03:16 GMT 1998

Wayne Blair wrote:

> You have hit on exactly the reason I wrote and shared "promedit"
> I think it is a good way to collate, store and share delco prom info.
> (sorry the user interface is a bit clunky but when all the info is
> found
> then a well designed GUI can be done)
>
> I didnt wite facilities for graphically viewing BIT FIELDS, tell me
> more.
> ( how would you like to see this info - i've a few ideas)

KISS - Just a simple x & y-axis graph like the one I made to represent
my jeeps timing curve

http://home.att.net/~jweir/graph.html

For the things that we are editing in the prom it almost always never
need more than a 2 axis graph, e.g... timing vs rpm, timing vs. MAP,  PE
vs. TPS etc....Thats just my opinion, ask around as you well know
everyone has their own idea of how things should be.. by the way
where/how can I get a copy of promedit?  thanks Jason

--
Jason Weir - 88 YJ - 258 / Howell TBI  145K and counting
Fayetteville, North Carolina
mailto:jweir at worldnet.att.net