Larry Widmer's "Soft head" swirl technology

Kurek, Larry LKurek at ocfexch2.ocf.anl.gov
Tue Jun 30 14:04:43 GMT 1998

FWIW, I just received my August (?) issue of Hot Rod, and it has an
article on the new Mopar Magnum series heads. Funny this thread should
start....because one of the sidebars mentions the work of Larry Widmer
in indy cars. Hor Rod then put a reference in to one if its back issues,
July 1985, to an article titled "Soft Head Technology".  How did this
thread start again????

BTW...Bruce, I'll hopefully scan those ECM pinouts this
week/weekend...was somewhat busy this one.

TTYL!

Larry Kurek