ALDL

Eugene Slater mrvette at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 30 15:01:29 GMT 1998

steve ravet wrote:

> Eugene Slater wrote:
>
> > SO the question is how do I get a copy--bootleg is ok== of the diacom software?
>
> You can get a bootleg copy, but without the diacom cable it won't do a
> lot of good.
>
> Linder Technologies has handheld scan tools for sale, GM only for less
> than $100.  Give them a call.  www.lindertech.com
>
> --
> Steve Ravet
> International Meta Systems
> http://www.imes.com
> steve at imes.com

Minor cabling is easy to figgure out,    it's the programming interpretation and
data stream and storage, and tables off the e-prom chip I'm interested in....a
scanner won't tell much of this info.  I can tell as much about failure codes by
watching the blinking light....
It's the ability to reprogramm ANY GM computer by any means I'm after...either
by doing the late model thingy that Hypertech et al want about 400 bucks per car
for...or to burn my own proms for the earlier models...but I need the timing and
fuel cal tables to do it....GENE