Reverse rotation Ford trigger

Jon jona at earthworld.com
Tue Jun 30 15:01:40 GMT 1998

I have made such a part and it operates.  I assume your concern is the
wide slot for SFI.  I want to cut a slot in the cap so I can observe the
alignment of the rotor at different controller timings, and I think
adjustments can be made using a different length locator bar, the
L-shaped bracket that locates the Hall pickup rotationally.
TVR Jon