J1962

Alexander Wenning wenning.motorsport at t-online.de
Tue Mar 3 09:11:18 GMT 1998

Hello Niels,

> How do you mean it is fully OBD II compatible,
> have you tried a OBD II diagnose tester on your car,
> showing OBD II data ?
> Is there a lambda sensor before and after the catalyzer

We´re using the Superchips serial programming system. So we know that my car is responding
well to OBD2-codes. There´s at least one lambda sensor before the cat but I didn´t see one
after the cat. I can´t lift my car now, I was just lying on the street and looking under the
car.

Thank you for the informations. I think they will help a lot.

Kind Regards

Alex.
wenning.motorsport at t-online.de