Some VSS info&questions

Shannen Durphey shannen at mcn.net
Wed Mar 4 03:41:09 GMT 1998

Ref. J Boucher, F Britwieser, A Skulte, & others

Generally, speedometer cable calibration is typically 1000
revs/mile, hence 2000 ppm when coupled with 2 window optical
speedometer sensor, as early GM units.  This does not apply
to Corvairs ; )

The USI sensor was my answer to retrofitting vss, and can be
had with square or sine (psuedo) wave output.

I can post my DRAC info to DIY_EFI under the following
conditions:

1)  overlook the grease stains.  This is a frequently used
document.

2) someone spells out what I need to do to put it on the FTP
site.  It's ~ 3 megs.

3) let me know if you use it, and if it's helpful.

Shannen