Reference Book

David david at gardener.com
Wed Mar 4 03:52:54 GMT 1998

I have a book called "Domestic Electronic Fuel Injection and Computer
Systems."  The author is Frederick D. Allen.  It was published by Prentice
Hall.

I only have a couple of chapters copied.  It was borrowed from the library.
I was specifically interested in converting a 4 BBL carb 4.1 L Buick V-6 to
Fuel Injection.  The text was the best I came across so far.

Has anyone else read the book and if so, is it work purchasing?

David

"Disagree without being disagreeable."

"Ignorance can be treated; but, you can't fix stupid."

Einstein did say:
"Great men talk about ideas;
Mediocre men talk about things;
Small men talk about people."

"Diplomacy: the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock "