Reference Book

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Wed Mar 4 15:00:08 GMT 1998

>I have a book called "Domestic Electronic Fuel Injection and Computer
>Systems."  The author is Frederick D. Allen.  It was published by Prentice
>Hall.
>
>I only have a couple of chapters copied.  It was borrowed from the library.
>I was specifically interested in converting a 4 BBL carb 4.1 L Buick V-6 to
>Fuel Injection.  The text was the best I came across so far.

Well David, I will be buying that book - because I'm converting a 2bbl 4.1L
Buick V6 to EFI, and have bene struggling with all the details for a while :)

BTW, you didn't happen to notice if they slopped on a Holley Projection, or
did something a little more challenging - such as independant injectors per
cyl?

Thanks,

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606