VSS

Kevin Vannorsdel kv at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 4 15:47:31 GMT 1998

According to my college text  "Computerized Engine Controls" by Dick H King...
it was the 84 Chrysler that had a VSS sensor that mounts inline with the speedo
cable.  Two wires came out with the signal.  85 model year had something
similar but it looks a bit more custom to the MOPAR tranny.

Hope This Helps...

  Kevin Vannorsdel     IBM Arm Electronics Development
    408-256-6492                Tie 276-6492     kv at us.ibm.com

bruno at ICD.Teradyne.COM on 03/03/98 11:39:50 AM
Please respond to bruno at ICD.Teradyne.COM @ internet