FW: TPI Fuel rail to -AN6 adapter needed

Atkinson, David DATKINSO at COSMPDGATE.CO.SYMBIOS.COM
Mon Mar 9 18:18:22 GMT 1998

Hi.  Pretty sure these are Saginaw fittings.  Check out Earl's
and Aeroquip.  I'm almost certain they both make the fittings
you're looking for.  Contact W.M. Engineering for Earl's fittings
on the www, they've been good to me so far:

http://www.coredcs.com/~wmeng/

BTW, I used -6AN stainless braided line for all my fuel plumbing.
It's reliable and easy to manipulate - definately the way to go.

 Dave
 ----------
From:  Daniel Burk
Sent:  Friday, March 06, 1998 4:21 PM
To:  DIY_EFI-Digest at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu
Subject:  TPI Fuel rail to -AN6 adapter needed

I'm going to retrofit my TPI to the T/A this fall, I think.  I've got
most everything
except for the fuel line.  I want to run some braided fuel line from the
frame to
the fuel rail.  The thing is, the TPI seems to take two different sized
fittings similar
to that used in the power steering system.  I want to use -AN6 fittings.

Does anyone have any adapters?  If not, does anyone have the original
TPI fuel lines from a wrecked IROC or Trans Am?

Thanks in advance,

Dan

http://www.isthq.com/~dan