Anyone interested in DRAC research?

Shannen Durphey shannen at mcn.net
Mon Mar 9 19:32:03 GMT 1998

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> I'd be interested, also in the part no., for the unit "seperate
> from the cluster".
> Bruce  Cordin to S Hawkins, Moore's law will probably
>             apply til computers approach human intelligence,
>             for me the contest is over!!!!!..

  In order for the dealership to get the DRAC, we have to call an
authorized speedometer repair center, give them the VIN, tire size,
axle ratio, mileage, and reason we need a new part.  When looking
one up for a 93 today, I found that they were discontinued by GM.
Originally, there were different part nos. for different drivetrain
calibrations.  So the moral is go to the junkyard and remove a
couple of units.

Shannen