Aftermarket EFI systems question

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Tue Mar 10 13:34:48 GMT 1998

Hello,

I am been reading this group for quite a while.  I am about to
install a efi system (to replace the not easily adjustable stock
system).   I know there is a Accel/DFI, and I have heard that
FelPro has a bit more expensive system that is better and
supposely be fitted with the wide range O2 sensors.   Does anyone
know anything about this system?   Also does anyone know any
other systems that might be useable?  I am running in a 93 Chevy
LT1 350.  I need at least the ability to adjust the fuel curves,
easily.   My engine is not heavily modified at this time, and
I know the O2 sensors are reading somewhat lean at higher RPMS,
and it is only going to get worse after the next round of
changes.

                        Thanks
                        Roger Heflin
			93 Z28.