pining,twin plugging,etc...

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Tue Mar 10 15:22:21 GMT 1998

>interested in complete burn for emissions, hence the V10.  Ford has tagged
along
>and released a V10 of their own, around 420 ci, I think.  Have you ever
noticed
>anything like this?  Maybe as more power for a given fuel consumption?

You are refering to the Titan V10 by Ford :)

One of the main advantages of the V10, is that there are more explosions
per rotation, due to additional cylinders (5 per rotation rather than 4),
thus the engine appears smoother, especially under load.

Just a side note, highly off topic :)

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606

Homebrew Automotive Website:
http://www.xephic.dynip.com/

1993 Supercharged Lincoln Continental
1989 HMMWV
2000 Buick-Powered Mid-Engined Sports Car