pining,twin plugging,etc...

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Mar 10 16:57:19 GMT 1998

Once upon a time, I spent a bunch of time with surface
gap plugs.  Was in a 2 stroke, never had any luck.
  Then like I didn't learn enough that time tried them
with rotaries.  Didn't work then either.
  One of them nice in theory, ideas, as far as I'm
concerned.
  Heard a rumor some of the NASCAR folks were
playing with them bout 3 years ago, no further word.

Speaking of a flat cylinder head  with a hemi
cut into the piston sounds like the piston/chamber
design in a diesel tractor..
  Bruce    Never heard a duck say DAMN IT..