Basic GM TBI injection questions.

Joe Boucher BoucherJC at lmtas.lmco.com
Tue Mar 10 18:58:59 GMT 1998

When you say you are looking for data located in a PROM, do you mean a GM PROM
or the Holley PROM?  There is a utility available from the ftp site
(ftp://efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu/incoming) called spit.zip that has three
utility files to make three specific GM ecms cough up their inner secrets.

On the Syclone/Typhoon home page (www.syty.org) are a couple of utilities to
mess with those proms.  The T-Type folks probably have a similar setup.  But I
don't think those ecu's are using the 68hc11, are they?