looking for a source...

Ron Gregory rgregory at iname.com
Tue Mar 10 19:00:29 GMT 1998

I'm trying to track-down a source for the connector
that plugs into the 12-pin ALDL connector on
GM cars/trucks.  I want to experiment with the
data stream on a couple of my GM vehicles.

Diacom comes with connector that has a really nice plug
on one end and a 5-pin DIN on the other... if I could only find
out where Rinda gets 'em.

I've talked with Ken M., creator of Turbolink (for Turbo Buicks),
and he makes his own connectors... that's too much work for me.

I talked with another guy that was trying to use an old OTC
plug, but there was no wire on pin "A".

I guess I could call Rinda and ask 'em for the name of
their supplier... yea, right <putting on cone-shaped hat>

Thanks,
~~~~~
Ron Gregory                             '91 Syclone (VIN 1452)
rgregory at iName.com                      Garland, TX