Resorce? [was: Distributorless CFI???]

Fredric Fitzgearld Fredric_Fitzgearld at ccm.ra.intel.com
Wed Mar 11 00:38:21 GMT 1998

Well...

I can't believe that none of you guys have this answer.   :)

Do any of you know of a book, or something, that might give me some help
on CFI inputs, outputs, specs, and stuff like that?  Is this type of
information in the Ford shop manuals?

Sorry if this seems trivial but it appears to be a doable challenge for
me.

TIA,

FEF