pining,twin plugging,etc...

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Wed Mar 11 02:03:11 GMT 1998

Many cars have the plug on a coil, or is that coil on a plug. I think acura
legands on the V6, some newer saabs (I recall), usually on higher
performance 4 valve motors. Thier are others, but I just can't recall. I
remember seeing an add from BERU, that they supply them. Have not checked
out their web site (if they have one). Also Champion has some for
replacement, saw them in an add as well. Snoop around in some of the newer
cars and you will start finding more of the direct fire stuff.

Sandy