Wide Ratio O2 Meter

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Wed Mar 11 03:49:19 GMT 1998

What is the big problem in desigining a meter for one of the sensors? Is it
the calibration that must be done, because at a worst case I'm thinking of
a simple op-amp buffer (high impedance) connected to a pic or some other
CPU that has a way to calibrate the sensor and drive a LCD or something. Am
I way off? If not get me some spec on the electrical requirems or the
various sensors and let me have a look. Not that I have time, but what the
heck, we may want to use this some day when the I/O boards get a work out...

Sandy