Wide Ratio O2 meter

David Chambers dchamber at pronet.net.au
Wed Mar 11 12:45:07 GMT 1998

I put forward the idea that there is enough info to build one from the
bosch data sheet as long as we keep the temp around 260 degree celcius.
Ie the sensor near the end of the exhaust and use the built in  heater
to stabilise the temp. I beleive it would be fairly easy using a 12 bit
A to D and a micro to do the correction from S shape curve to linear
display of AF ratio.
When I have time i will try this but if anyone wants to make suggestions
or help feel free.
David