Wide Ratio O2 meter

Land Shark lndshrk at xmission.com
Wed Mar 11 21:08:51 GMT 1998

At 12:29 PM 3/11/98 -0800, you wrote:

>Trouble is, if the ECU has embedded D/A:A/Ds:linear, it's gonna be a
>push to figure out the controls without a clue about the code. I believe
>most/all the Lambda meter makers have a micro inside, so seeing any
>outboard analog stuff might be a real help, if it's in there.

 I don't have one, but my UNDERSTANDING is that the NTK/Horiba INTERFACE
 (note: not one of the Horiba METERS) box is all analog..

 I would be willing to chip in so someone with clout (Frank?) could buy
 a spare interface box and send it to someone to hack to bits...

 Jim

 PS: Alternative #2 is called the "black bag job".. I was very good at them ;)