Fel-Pro (was Aftermarket EFI systems question)

Jody Shapiro jshapiro at bit-net.com
Thu Mar 12 05:30:47 GMT 1998

Roger Heflin wrote:

> FelPro has a bit more expensive system that is better and
> supposely be fitted with the wide range O2 sensors.   Does anyone
> know anything about this system?   Also does anyone know any
> other systems that might be useable?  I am running in a 93 Chevy
> LT1 350.

Local f-body list buddy (Jeff Stevens) was looking into this for use on
his 96 Z28.  Even with the discounted price through a buddy's buddy, the
price for the wideband O2 Fel-Pro setup for the LT1 was in the $2600
range.  A bit too rich for his tastes, particularly for a fairly new
product (no one likes being the guineau pig).

-Jody (FP system sure does look good, though)

--
97 Blue Vortech Z28 -  Best ET: 13.100  Best MPH: 111.24 (Goodyear RS-A's)
361 rear-wheel hp @ 6000rpm,  359 rear-wheel ft-lbs @ 4400rpm