Posted Tuning paber to ftp site

Kevin Vannorsdel kv at us.ibm.com
Thu Mar 12 20:12:09 GMT 1998

Joe... you're a stud.  Thanks for assembling this.

  Kevin Vannorsdel     IBM Arm Electronics Development
    408-256-6492                Tie 276-6492     kv at us.ibm.com

owner-diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu on 03/11/98 12:33:57 PM
Please respond to diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu @ internet
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu @ internet
cc:
Subject: Posted Tuning paber to ftp site

Some of you may remember a few weels ago Bruce Plecan posted a series of
articles
about the lessons he learned while tuning his custom EFI setup.  I thought it
was a
significant body of work.  I am continually steeped in guilt over how little I
can
contribute to the list versus how much I am learning.  So, I decided to try and
help
pay my way by turning Bruce's posts into a document to keep on the ftp site.
Maybe
as time goes on the up front part of customizing an EFI setup can be added as
other
documents by other people, or hopefully myself, as I learn about deprogramming
the
bin files from the ecm's.

The file is called TuneTip1 and is posted in Word and text formats.  If anyone
can
find any howling errors or suggestions for improvement, please post them.

I hope my meager offering is acceptable to the list as a whole.

Your humble servant,

Joe (Yeah, right.  Humble THIS, buddy) Boucher
'70 RS/SS Camaro  '81 TBI Suburban