toyota 02 SAE paper

xxalexx at ix.netcom.com xxalexx at ix.netcom.com
Sat Mar 14 06:25:07 GMT 1998

> From:          garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
> To:            diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
> Subject:       Re: toyota 02 SAE paper
> Date:          Thu, 12 Mar 1998 08:15:42 -0800

for spread sheet to calculate temp. and pressure dependence
the equation is  I = C*D02*(P/T)*(S/L )* ln(  1 / (  1-(Po/P)  )   )
I	current
C	constant=4F/R	F=faraday constant	R=gas constant
DO2	diffusion  coef of oxygen in atmosphere = 0.178
T	absolute temp.
S	electrode surface area
L	length difusion layer
Po	oxygen partial pressure in atmosphere
P	absolute pressure