PROM Switching (Was PC war thread)

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Mar 17 21:25:14 GMT 1998

4 valves inna buick head-no problem, just bring a
steamer trunk full of $50s.  Problem is the rocker
arms..  But if ya bring a second trunk we could go
OHC..  But, to really use them, there's the dry sump,
that's right ya got that (right,?).  Then we go with the
nitrogen for valve closing..  Better yet solenoids to
close the valves, and do the variable timing just
using the closing events....
Bruce    Most embaressing moment, driving over the
   X-Mas tree at the drag strip, and having security
   track me down for $4.80 for the light bulbs  (wassa
   bike, and was a WILD wheelie).  (circa 1974)..
   One of many displays of why I wear Cone Shaped Hats