PC's and EFI

Joe Boucher BoucherJC at lmtas.lmco.com
Tue Mar 17 21:34:32 GMT 1998

To be perfectly honest to both you and Jim the LandShark, I'm not at the point to actually start
doing this, but I'm building my knowledge base so I can.  Yes, I would appreciate you looking up
the info as long as it's not too much trouble.

I keep switching between a MAF and a MAP system, but will probably use a GM ecm older than 1990
to hold down the amount of software I may have to digest.  The only prom data that has been
decoded I can find on the net is for the turbo charged V-6's.

So, after the code is disassembled, it would be nice to use some contraption to work with the
maps on the fly, so to speak.

Thanks,

Joe Boucher
'70 RS/SS Camaro  '81 TBI Suburban