New member

Michael J. Kupec mkupec at erols.com
Thu Mar 19 03:44:31 GMT 1998

Hi everyone,

I though I'd introduce myself since I've been "lurking" here on the list
since March 8.

I ran across the EFI332 through a co-worker. I was looking for info on
electronic fuel injection systems and this looks like the place to start.  I
have a 1970 Bronco with a 351W that I'm installing a Holley Pro-jection 2 as
a "starting" fuel injection system. I eventually would like to upgrade ti to
a "closed loop" system. then a MAS or MAF system, then either convert or
build a SEFI system for both My Bronco and for my 65 Mustang (the 64 1/2
stays stock). I figure doing it this way cna allow me to gather knowledge
and experience with how the different systems work. I've programmed with
both rhe 8031/51 micros and the PIC chips by building stepper motor
controllers out of the units. If anyone knows of any other EFI lists out
there that are worth subscribing to, please let me know.

TIA

Michael J. Kupec
mkupec at erols.com

I live with constant fear and danger every day...
    and sometimes she lets me go four-wheeling!

Get in, Sit down, Shut up, and Hold on!

Management & Data Systems, Lockheed Martin Corporation
Woodbridge, Virginia, USA (703) 680-6903
1970 Bronco w/351W (in a constant state of dissassembly/refinement...)
1964 1/2 260 Convertible  w/PS, PB, & Power Top
1965 289 HP "K" Coupe w/PS, PB, & Pony Int. (Early '65, not a GT)