Drysump/Turbo

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Thu Mar 19 08:12:01 GMT 1998

At 08:39 PM 3/18/98 -0800, you wrote:
>>What about the dry sump for the turbos?

Drysumps kick butt, except they have a much higher cost then an in pan system,
they look cool and keep you engine alive when the pickup gets uncover whilst
racing. One thing that is very good to have if doing some racing is the
Accusumps, I have one on order for my car, and I have had only good things
said
about them 'covering' the holes in typical oil systems. Not to expensive all
told, around 300UDS for 3 Quart and electrical activator. They have a smaller
system just for turbos, it can pre-oil on start, and do cool down if so
desired.

I'd still like a dry sump system, but just a bit too costly, most of my money
is tied up in EFI parts ;-)

Sandy