Haltech's

Carl Summers InTech at writeme.com
Thu Mar 19 21:51:20 GMT 1998

Hi again Everyone,
   I talked to Dell at Haltech(972-831-9800) he stated all the f3's will
handle up to an 8 cyl engine and the tach signal is the only differences
between the ones that are here....there is also an E5 but couldn't
identify if it had the timing map also....To state this correctly there
are 6 F3's 2 F7's and an E5....I will sell the F3's for $350. w/harness
the F7's for $350. w/harness and the E5 for $450. w/Harness...The two
F3's w/o/harness for $200. each...Dell said he has the pinouts to give
out so you can make your own harness or buy one from him...He also
stated that worst case was under $100. for any mods required to make
these units work for a specific application...The mixture control pots
give you the opportunity to alter the fuel map +\- 15% from the
dash,$25.00 each,,All units are laptop real-time programable....I know
these prices are cheap but it's finally my turn to help the DIY for
once.....Once I buy these I'll be stuck with them so make sure it's what
you want before I make this purchase,,I am not very familiar with these
units, so a quick call to Dell at Haltech would be good
planning...Thanks,
-Carl Summers