Haltech's

TWright669 TWright669 at aol.com
Thu Mar 19 22:02:21 GMT 1998

Sorry for the multiple posts (just a little over-excited, I guess!)

I've got a copy of their catolog and price list.  The F3 and F8 arent on here
but some of the spare parts and parts#s for the F3 are. I've never heard of
the F8, but I know a bit about the F3 and its capabilities:
Fuel controler only
No extras (no IAC control, no priming function,no closed loop, built in MAP
sensor, etc), But a very good, basic fuel controler for up to 12 cylinders
(with extra driver box), and can do staged injecting.  Can handle up to 4 low
impedence injectors.  8 high impedence and then 12 high impedence injectors
with extra driver box (which lists for $360!)

Thats all I can think of for now, but let me know about whats going on... I
want one of those F3s!
P.S.  any 6 cyl harnesses?

Tom Wright