Automotive Connectors

rbraun at mail.enter.net rbraun at mail.enter.net
Fri Mar 20 13:25:19 GMT 1998

packard is now Delphi.  I have the new catalog. for orders or info
call 1-800 packard, this is off the first page.  Two years ago when I
call packard they would only sell in huge lots, 10,000 pcs or more.
I got all my connectors from:
Electro-Term Inc
90 Memorial Drive
Springfeild  MA  01104

1-413-734-6469
1-413-0827 FAX
1-800-638-TERM (8376)

E-T should also be able to supply the Delphi catalog, thats where
mine came from.  Hope this all helps.

Randy

Randy Braun     rbraun at enter.net
91  GTA