DIS n DAT, some 'points' bout da cosmic HAT

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Mar 21 03:51:14 GMT 1998

obCSH
Those guys wear the floppy white ones, with a matching
robe.   They also tend to hang out in crowds.
  The ones I refer to are worn by true individuals, sometimes
strange in thought, sometimes not too practical (HOHO
HAHA).   Sometimes lacking in the cranial processes that
permit social activity...  Also, have no fear of starring at a wall,
too long.
  The original ones are usually orange or green, some plaid,
and some, colors not found in nature.
  The black ones are usually worn by the broom riding
types.
  I hope, that helps. to clarify things.
Bruce      Real radios emit a soft orange glow