toulene

bamcknig at postoffice.syspac.com bamcknig at postoffice.syspac.com
Sat Mar 21 03:52:34 GMT 1998

Frederic

short story.  In  the 50s I worked ion a cycle shop.  One
mini-motorcycle we sold was the Powell.   Flat head single cylinder
with a ford or mercury piston.
A custopmer came in with some forgotten ailment.  Didn't notice
anything as the head came off.  With the head off, the combustion
chamber in the head had dropped about a 1/4 inch into the cylinder.
The customer thought that it might have been the mothballs he put in
the tank.  I had the head around the shop for years(may still have
it).

Bob McKnight Phx AZ