GM tbi

Steven Gorkowski kb4mxo at mwt.net
Sun Mar 22 19:31:09 GMT 1998

bruce

thanks for info . I have two units one at machine shop getting a adapter
made for it said 454 on it ( 5?mm butterflies ) and I remember it has
2'' butterflies on it, 350 marked one has 1.7'' butterflies red marker
on butterflies 43 m (think this means 43 mm). This is what I'll call Wot
Kicker sticks out of the side of the unit 4.4 in ,1.7dia red and
black(two pins). resistance 505 ohms.The kicker is on the side of the
throttle cable connection. It has injectors ( two ) and what looks like
a regulator  has a part number 17069939 with a 2 below . It has two fuel
fittings , 4 vacuum lines lettered F,C,A,S,. It looks like it never been
used or just a few hours. I picked them up at a race car auction  in
Green Bay .
Speculation this is junk from  Carl Wagners shop that builds Bush
engines and does other projects for GM. I never seen T.B.  like this
one. If you need more information or picture ill seen it to you.

Steve Gorkowski