Another New Guy

Michael J. Kupec mkupec at erols.com
Mon Mar 23 00:59:07 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Vannorsdel <kv at us.ibm.com>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Sunday, March 22, 1998 6:57 PM
Subject: Re: Another New Guy

>Don't forget Turbo City... people seem to have had mixed results with these
>guys but they do sell a lot of TBI kits for all kinds of different
engines...

Turbo City have a web page or what's their phone number, I'd like to give
them a call.

Michael J. Kupec
mkupec at erols.com

I live with constant fear and danger every day...
    and sometimes she lets me go four-wheeling!

Get in, Sit down, Shut up, and Hold on!

Management & Data Systems, Lockheed Martin Corporation
Woodbridge, Virginia, USA (703) 680-6903
1970 Bronco w/351W (in a constant state of dissassembly/refinement...)
1964 1/2 260 Convertible  w/PS, PB, & Power Top
1965 289 HP "K" Coupe w/PS, PB, & Pony Int. (Early '65, not a GT)