SSI 67F687

Mike C costam2 at rpi.edu
Mon Mar 23 01:26:47 GMT 1998

Hi all,

        I'm going to get a copy of the 67687 auto application guide out to
dave to scan soon.  I will also zip up the code as well.  I was hoping to do
that today, but I've been busy trying catch up on work for classes.

As far as I know the development boards are out of production but every part
except for the stepper motor controller is out of production, but I imagine
there is a substitiute available if one really needs it.  The chip is still
in production from what I was told in August, however as I had said
previously only distributors who previously could get stock of them can do
so now.  I located one or two over the summer that could get stock of them
and I believe they were between $30-50 apiece in small quanities.  However I
do not recall who they were.

If I can be of any other help on the topic feel free to contact me.  Also if
any has done any 4 cylinder development with the 67687  especially with the
development board I'd be interested talking to you.

Mike Costa - Computer & Systems Engineering Undergrad - Rensselaer
Polytechnic Institute