Water Injection (Was: Re: Wide Ratio O2)

Robert Yorke yorker at deltanet.com
Mon Mar 23 03:01:39 GMT 1998

Bernie:

I'm using the Spearco version; I didn't know about the Aquamist outfit
'till after I'd bought and had the Spearco installed.  The Aquamist is a
bit more sophisticated, and quite a bit more expensive.

The engine is turbo'd, with a Garrett AiResearch T-3 turbo.  Boost is
usually set @ 10lbs, I haven't yet got the balls to turn it up to 12+....