Need more fuel

TWright669 TWright669 at aol.com
Mon Mar 23 03:22:21 GMT 1998

<As a injector reconditioning shop we can supply a set of  flow matched  24 lb
<injectors the next step up for $ 24.95 each  ( 199.60) per set of 8  (
exchange)"

I have a set of  6 old bosch injectors from an '81 Jag.  They are @ 20lbs at
39psi.  I need some injectors that flow more like 24lbs or so.   The problem
is that these injectors are the old style with hose barb connectors and no o-
rings at the other end (just a smooth plastic cap that fits into a nylon plug
that then goes into the manifold)  Looking at the setup, there is no way I can
modify the more common style injectors to fit without fouling the throttle
body, etc.  They are also about 2.7 ohms.  (But I can deal with high impedence
injecters... in fact, they might be an advantage)
The question is:  Can I exchange these for 24 lb injectors?  Do you have any?
I have heard that 300ZX injectors are the same form but flow more, however
Bosch has a policy not giving out specs, only applications, so I have no way
of finding the injectors I need!

Thanks
Tom