Accel enrichment

peter paul fenske ffnsp955 at bcit.bc.ca
Mon Mar 23 05:35:06 GMT 1998

Hi all

The amount of AE depends on a lot of things..

And in some GM apps is really quite complicated..

AE in the simple is based on DELTA throttle and a Delta
MAP contribution. The DELTA PW or extra PWs if used
also depends on absolute MAP and TPS.
So you need four tables here.

Then there is also a temp component.

So bout five tables should do it.

Also TBI needs more than port injection..

It is no more than accelerator pump to a carbed application